Thursday, June 18, 2009

yearly update

Bella & Lucy had their yearly checkups at the beginning of the month. Both are doing well and I'm happy to report that Lucy is now back on the growth chart! She shot up in height to the 50th percentile and her weight is at about the 5th. Bella was 25th for both. I was told that Bella is on track to be about 5'-2" and Lucy 5'-4". No basketball stars here! Maybe gymnastics would be a better fit...
We took another trip up to the lake. The girls and Carlo went swimming - it was still too cold for me. I was shocked they went in! I found some cute Smokey the Bear bed sheets while rummaging. I'm debating on whether to use them on Lucy's bed (when she moves to a bed) or to sew them into something else. I'm sure that project will be long in the future if it happens.

My cousin brought up a canoe to my parents so we had some fun trying it out.

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers