Monday, August 31, 2009

September already?!

Isabel turned 2 and we went to her party on the coldest day of the summer! She was so cute playing with her new doll and loved all her birthday attention. Here is a pic of the Taormina cousins at her party.


Lucy has been going through an extra-clingy stage. I had to be a parent helper in her Sunday school class (with 36 two year olds) because she was so worked up. And even though I was there, she kept whimpering and then crying if I walked even a few steps away from her! I hope she will grow out of this fast since even our family can't get close to her!
Bella is looking forward to a tumbling class that she'll start in a few weeks with her friend Emmy. Coloring has become her favorite pastime lately and she is getting really good at coloring inside the lines.

Some troubling news on the home front. Our next door neighbor just put their house on the market! I'm no expert, but I think that it will be a downside if the house next door is for sale when we want to sell ours. They just happened to find this place in Merton on 5 acres and fell in love with it so they just bought it and seem to have no issues paying for both places at once... whatever. I went through their open house too. Spotless house, very well kept and updated. I hope it sells fast!

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers