Monday, September 28, 2009

A new move

Well, its official. We signed a contract for a new construction house today! We'll be building in Sussex, an area north of where we currently are and a bit more rural. We'll be moving May/June of next year. Here's a picture of the house we plan to build:

Its been a stressful few weeks with the negotiations and planning, and getting our current house ready to sell probably won't be any picnic either! And then there's a good chance that we'll have to rent for a while if we sell before the new house is ready. I hope we can survive all this! We all are excited though and hope that this house will be the one we stay in for a LONG time.

In other equally important news, Lucy got her first haircut. Here she is before. (I know, it looks like a mullet!)
And here she is after (I just took this so note that this is pre-combed bed head hair)

4 comments:

amy said...

the house looks awesome! good luck with all the selling, moving, etc!

Dan, Nicole, Tyler, Bryce, & Dylan said...

Your house looks great!! Make sure to let us know if you need help packing and moving. Did you decide to build with Bilinski?

Kim said...

I love it! It looks beautiful :~)

Unknown said...

finally looked here to see the house after hearing about it on facebook. Looks nice!!!! Congratulations!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers