Sunday, October 21, 2007

Halloween a little early

Bella & Lucy had a Halloween party at their daycare on Saturday. They had set up a neat 'pumpkin patch' in one area for the kids to pick a pumpkin. Other than that, we just ate and the kids ran around. Bella isn't as wild as a lot of the other kids, in fact, it took her almost the entire party to finally warm up to the others there. I won't complain about it though, I'll take mellow over wild any day!



Here's Lucy as a horse. By the time I got the camera out, Bella wouldn't keep the hood of her costume on so I'll wait until Halloween to post a pic of her.

In other news, Lucy fell on her head on our hard dining room floor tonight. Carlo was getting her out of the swing, opened the tray thing in front of her, but didn't take her out right away. She leaned forward and fell out. He claims he cushioned her head before it hit the floor... She seems OK though. We had my sister & family over for dinner so they witnessed the whole thing. Hopefully they won't call protective services on us!


I realized I talked to my Mom yesterday and totally forgot it was their anniversary. So happy anniversary Mom & Dad! 45 years (I think) ;)


No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers