Lucy turned 18 months on the 23rd and Bella turned three and a half yesterday. I really wanted to do a post on what they're doing now, but I have too much stuff going on. I should be cleaning my house now and baking some things for tomorrow. I had to take my dad to urgent care last night for some tummy troubles. He is fine, thankfully. We had Lucy's pictures this morning which was a disaster! She cried almost the whole time! Luckily there were a few shots with smiles, but overall the pics didn't capture how cute my little girl really is.
OK, here is the condensed, half-year, milestone summary:
Bella is into filling bags with anything and everything, piling them into her grocery cart, and going off to pretend-land. She'll talk to imaginary friends while she's playing and generally is good about keeping herself entertained. She also has learned how to use a scissors (needs a little more practice). She is just starting to try and write letters now and she can draw faces, suns, and scribble writing :)
Lucy now loves books. We worried about that since we definitely didn't read to her as much as Bella when they were babies. I seriously get sick of reading the same books over and over again and when I stop, Lucy usually has a tantrum. She is definitely strong willed as those tantrums are more frequent now. She hasn't added many more words to her vocabulary. Mostly we just hear "more".
Off to my cleaning, baking, and planning my black Friday strategy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment