Saturday, January 19, 2008

Big girls

Bella is potty-trained! Big girl underwear, public bathrooms - she can do it all :) We put a diaper on her at night but she doesn't want to go in it. I never thought it would be this easy, but last weekend I spent a lot of time in the bathroom with her. Here she is with her completed chart.
Aren't Lucy's toes long? Maybe you can't tell by the picture, but they almost look like little fingers to me! I noticed this yesterday after her socks kept falling off.

In other Lucy news, she clapped her hands for the first time last night! We took the girls to a kids' concert thing and she was clapping to the music :) She also got really sick again last week. I have never seen so much snot come from such a little thing. Friday morning she woke up with her face covered in it. Poor thing, but she seems to be feeling a bit better today.

Tomorrow is consumed with football. Its always a challenge keeping the kids entertained when we want to watch. Hopefully it will be a good game. Cheer on the Packers!

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers