Friday, August 1, 2008

bankie

Lucy has recently formed a like-glue attachment to her bankie. She used to just sleep with it, but now she will carry it around wherever she goes. She gets a giddy little smile and laugh when she sees it, like its her long lost friend. She has a tantrum when it gets taken away. If she is crying, give her the bankie and she'll be fine.

I am so nervous that we'll lose it since it is the star blanket I crocheted for her. I just can't go buy another in a store! I suppose I should get started on making another one, just in case. Yeah, I really have time to do that!

Snack time Bankie.

Outside Bankie. Must...get...Bankie!

So tired I'll take a little rest on the floor before lunch Bankie. Someone recently said Lucy looked like Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen when they were little. I tried finding a good picture to compare, but I just found this video. Lucy kind of has the bags under the eyes like they do, and the reddish hair, but otherwise I'm just not seeing it. I can't believe people take the time to put together these movies! Full House was a cool show though ;)


No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers