Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween

I've been informed that I'm slaking a bit on the blog. My apologies, but life always seems hectic lately. I've also discovered Facebook, which is a different story. I've been able to keep up with my 3 nieces better this way than with Beth's lengthy weekly updates at her blog! I find it amazing how one can one have over 700 'friends' and over 700 pictures of one's self! I guess I'm getting old!


We went trick or treating in Evie's neighborhood yesterday and ours will be on Friday night. The pics are actually from before their daycare party. It was a lot warmer that day!
Bella the cheerleader and Lucy the scaaarrrry spider!
Can you tell that Lucy just loves her costume?! The hat doesn't stay on for long. I made the poms for Bella and think they turned out pretty good. She loves them. In fact, yesterday we made her wear her cow costume from last year because it was so cold and she had to bring the poms with :)




Carving pumpkins.
And our fall walk through Minooka park (this must have been 2 weekends ago). We took the dogs to the dog park there and had so much fun. Pasta and Shadow were well behaved and Bella and Lucy loved petting all the different kinds of dogs there.

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers