Wednesday, October 15, 2008

sick

Bella has thrown up 4 times this morning. I haven't even gotten dressed yet and its almost noon. I can't complain too much as Bella tries to get to the toilet in time, and actually made it the first 2 times - much more than I would expect from a 3 yr old. The floors got a good mopping which they needed anyway. Now I'm scared of the 3 raisins she ate earlier - everything she eats eventually comes up.


She finally is sleeping on the couch. Lucy is also sleeping. Hopefully she's not getting sick too. She threw up twice over the weekend so I'm hoping she's done with it. Its kind of unusual for her to have a morning nap though. Ahhh..... we're just gearing up for the winter full of sicknesses!



From happier, healthier, and warmer days (2 days ago!):



No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers