It has been 14 years since the day Carlo & I met. Wow! A lot has changed in those years, but still some has stayed the same too. It really doesn't seem like that long ago. Time goes by too fast. Carlo had to remind me of this anniversary since it slipped my mind. I think that means that we should hire a babysitter and have some kid-free time. Sad, but I can't even remember the last time we were out without the kids. Way overdue!
I am off to Ohio for a couple days for a work trip and then I'm hosting Thanksgiving for my family this year. Yikes! I have a lot to do in the next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
happy 'meeting forever go' anniversary! i was there when it all happened! well, around, down the hall, at the dorm. that was a long time ago. feeling old now.
Post a Comment