Monday, November 10, 2008

Fiber therapy

Lucy's diet includes Benefiber or prune juice in her milk, Fiber One or Kashi cereal for breakfast, and grapes/raisins (pretty much the only fruit she'll eat consistently). We also give her Milk of Magnesia when required. I'm sure you can guess what her issues are. Her problems are so bad that I'm really close to bringing her to the doctor for it. She is better today though, so I think I'll try to be consistent with her diet and see what happens. She has had many days filled with grunting, grunting, grunting, tummy aches, and little playing. I hope she will get better.



I've been busy starting projects and not finishing them. Most of them I need done by Christmas. I think of new projects I want to start, but I know I won't be able to do them all. I need more hours in the day (and more energy!). The one I am determined to get done are the tutus for Bella and Lucy. I know they will love them.



Speaking of projects, here is Bella and Lucy's latest one. A turkey on a plate. Now I have to try to explain that Thanksgiving is not tomorrow but 16 days away! We made a calendar to help.

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers