I had my birthday yesterday. We went out for fish with the Saunders last Friday to celebrate, and went to the Milwaukee Public Museum on Saturday. The girls loved the butterfly garden there. Too bad my camera battery died as I was trying to get that perfect butterfly shot! There are tons of butterflies and they will actually land right on you. Your head, back, arms, and if you have the patience, you can get them to land on your finger.

My actual birthday was a work day for me. As we were getting ready to leave in the morning, Bella asked, "Mom, will we have your party after daycare?" Sorry Bella, grown up birthdays are not as
spectacular as kid ones. Carlo brought home a pizza after work and then we made my 'cake', rice
krispie treats, and I got to blow out my candles.

Am I really supposed to make my own birthday
krispies? I can't complain, Carlo did all the cleaning up and put the kids to bed so I could watch American Idol. Nice.

I share birthday with my late
Grammie (we were only 78 years apart!) and almost share with Bryn (she's the 9
th).
No comments:
Post a Comment