Tuesday, July 7, 2009

the 4th


We spent the 4th of July weekend up at my parents'. We got Bella out on the jet ski which she likes except if I go to fast or make sharp turns. And we got Lucy out for her first jet ski ride! She didn't like it and cried for most of it. I'll spare you the picture of it. Maybe she'll like it better next time!

Craig and Clark came up too and we all went out on the boat the night of the 4th to watch some fireworks from the lake. One house on the lake advertises their fireworks display and supposedly this guy spends about $30K for them! He must have an automated launcher thing too because it was very close to a professional display. Very neat. Lucy really liked it. She made her surprised face for almost every one!



For some reason the dogs really love my mom's lap. It must be because she'll allergic to dogs...

My goal of the weekend was to get a good sunset pic. I want to enlarge and frame sometime. I got a lot of them but not sure this is the winner yet. I got some through the trees that are neat too.

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers