Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving '09

Happy Thanksgiving! We had my parents, Meg & William and family, and Beth and Abby over at our house this year. It was a good time but I had a pretty rotten cold the week before and our washer decided to die during that week too! I even lost my voice for 2 days. I was lucky that my mom did most the cooking and my family is forgiving that my house wasn't sparkling. We ended up having ham with our dinner since we had some issues with the turkey. Don't ask but Carlo ate it.


Friday my sisters, Abby, mom, and I did all the black Friday deals. Out at 4:30 AM, ready for margaritas at 11 AM. I have my Christmas shopping almost complete with the little I did on Cyber Monday today. Yea!

While we were shopping the kids and dads went to Flabbergast, a bouncy house place that is about a block from our new house. We met up with them after our lunch and then went home for a much needed nap! Carlo & Dad fixed our washer that day too! Then it was over to Beth's that night for pizza.

Saturday we put up the tree and all the Christmas decorations. Bella was SO excited to get them all out. The holidays are just getting more and more fun as the girls get older.

My dad rolling the girls around on the floor.

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers