Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December '09

The holidays are here! We've been busy but I'm proud to say that I have all my Christmas shopping done! We made Bella & Lucy's teachers these mugs and made some hot cocoa mix to go along with. I like the girls to contribute to their gifts and they get excited making something. Painting with non-washable paint did get a little stressful though, especially when Lucy started whipping her brush all over her face!

Last weekend we had the daycare Christmas party, no parents allowed. So Carlo & I got to go out for lunch and since I had my shopping done, we went home and got some stuff done around the house. I got some painting done, and Lucy no longer has a changing table and diaper pail in her room! Those have been fixtures in that room for about 5 yrs! Her room looked so big after that, that I decided to move some toy bins up there. The girls got to visit Santa when we picked them up but neither one wanted to get remotely close to him! Bella gave him a high-5 but that's it.


We also had our first real snow last week. We went out and made snow angels, but it was SO cold we didn't stay out long. Lucy asks daily if she can go outside and ride her bike. Poor kid. I'm sure she would try to ride it in the cold and snow, but I won't let her.

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers