Carlo had a birthday
I got some nasty flu bug or virus that took me out for about 5 days. I've never experienced night sweats where you wake up completely drenched, requiring a change of clothes. It wasn't pretty. Thank goodness I had my parents there for part of the time to help out. So far the rest of the family is healthy, knock on wood.
Packing, cleaning, finishing that stupid bathroom in the basement (I've threatened to board up that room if one more leak down there reappears). Our goal is to get the house listed next week. Still have a TON more cleaning to do.
Our lot staked out and ready to go. Ground breaking is scheduled for next week.
We try to get out and have a little fun too.



1 comment:
I love your lot!! It's so exciting that you'll be breaking ground soon. Make sure to give us a call if we can help with something.
Post a Comment