Well, here it is. The finished basement bathroom! Just in time for us to sell. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't, but now that its done I'm happy we have it - only if it is a bonus selling point. I think my dad peed in the toilet a few times so it got some use, but other than that it hasn't been touched. The buyers of our house better be grateful for that room!
Our realtor came over and took all our listing pics and we should be on the market sometime close to the weekend. We have decluttered, packed, painted, and cleaned. Last weekend was exhausting! I hope it sells fast because I don't know how long I can maintain a clean house.
Poor Bella and Lucy have learned to play well together and on their own through much of this. After the realtor left on Monday, I took the girls outside to go sledding. It felt good to dedicate some playtime to them. We've been skipping our weekly library run and I didn't even sign them up for a story time. Luckily our new home is near a McDonald's playland, so now when we check out the building status we stop there for them to play. Lucy asks me almost daily, "go buh-bye? go m-donald's?".



No comments:
Post a Comment