Monday, February 15, 2010
Valentine's
The girls made these butterfly valentines for their daycare friends. I cut them out and put through the pixie stick, and the girls decorated them. Bella made the faces too. They love it when we do crafts, and Valentine's Day was a good excuse to do one. I had been neglecting big craft projects for a while.
We had our first showing and open house over the weekend which means we all, including the dogs, have to be out of the house. Poor Carlo gets stuck in the car with the dogs while the girls and I go out and run some errands or play at McDonalds. We brought the dogs' bed in the van, but Pasta wanted to ride on it instead of in it. That dog is a little nuts!
And our new house is actually starting to look like a house! We are shocked how fast it is going up. Bella colored a bunch of pictures that she wants to hang in the new house, and we got to visit her new school for next year. It seems really nice, and there will be at least 2 girls going into kindergarten with her in our new neighborhood. Lucy doesn't seem to understand the whole moving thing - she just goes along with flow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love the Valentine's! You always come up with the most creative crafts. Give us a call sometime when you have a showing...Tyler would love to play with the girls and dogs!
Post a Comment