Monday, March 1, 2010

Same old

Well, its been 3 weeks since we put our house on the market and I can say that it is becoming a big downer. We've had a few showings, 3 this past week, and it is a huge production to get the house ready for them. The big downer part is that after all that work you get the feedback that the people didn't like the house for this reason or that. I know it hasn't been that long, but I guess I'm impatient and want it over with. Carlo & I both decided that having to move & rent for a few months would be better than prolonging this process!

Bella's new haircut:
To add to my fun, I'm working 4 days a week for few weeks. A coworker of mine that I work closely with was diagnosed with leukemia, so I am trying to help out where I can. I volunteered to work more, since I honestly don't mind more hours in this situation. It puts all of my problems and complaining on a much smaller scale. Lucy decided she didn't want to go to daycare this morning and was bawling. Usually she's happy to go. Perfect timing when I was already feeling guilty about working more!

Speaking of the girls... Lucy has moved into the 'big kid' room at daycare so now she's in the same class as Bella. She seems to really like it there although she had some good friends in the 2 yr old room. I think Bella likes having Lucy with her too. Also, for the past few weeks Lucy has gladly gone to her Sunday school class without any crying! She realized how fun it is I guess. She still loves playing with her babies, and she & Bella will give them time-outs together and play school with them. Lucy calls them all "honey", and pats their backs to put them to sleep.

Yes, Lucy is getting really tall! She's gaining on Bella.

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers