Its been awhile Blog, but I haven't had the desire to update lately. I have no time to do anything now - or I should say anything fun. Working more and selling the house has put me in almost a continuous cranky mood. I'm short with the kids and Carlo, and I'm overwhelmed keeping up with the housework. I have too much to do at my job as well. I just got a call for another showing for tomorrow, and tears actually came to my eyes. This will be our 8th this month. Another night of cleaning the house and spending 2 hrs of my day tomorrow driving back home, getting the dogs out of the house and waiting for the people to get out so I can get back to my day. And they won't even end up buying it!! Now the snow is gone, so last weekend was spent tidying up the yard. More fun. And we're considering painting some of our rooms to make it look more "staged". Boy, I can't wait to do that!
I wish I could be like the other bloggers out there where everything is so positive, but I just can't do it. Not today. Ask me again when our house is sold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment