Monday, August 2, 2010

The Summer

So I guess I haven't updated in a while. Things have been hectic and not having internet access for a whole month didn't help any! We survived the move (barely) and have got most things unpacked. We are enjoying the new neighborhood and the TONS of kids here. There is a little girl across the street that will be in Bella's class this year and 3 others that are her age. There are a bunch of 3 yr olds for Lucy to play with too. The biggest thing we miss is our yard. Going from this:

to this:
is hard, especially when it rains since the yard turns into a big muddy mess. The dogs miss the yard too.

It has been a great summer for swimming up north so we were disappointed that we couldn't go up more. My parents took the girls for a week shortly after we moved, so they got a nice vacation and Carlo & I could get some major unpacking done. That was really nice!

Lucy swimming
4th of July. Yes, Lucy burned her hand on the sparkler after being warned not to touch it. Last week I also had to call Poison Control for her (again...). After spending some time in the bathroom she told me she was eating hand soap. She was fine. stinker..
Catching some big fish.
Hanging out with Uncle Craig.
Bella's kindergarten picture. She starts September 1st and is SO excited. She has her Tinkerbell backpack and supplies ready to go. I will be a basket case when the day comes.


No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers