Our morning routine usually consists of Carlo getting up with Bella at some ungodly hour and he sleeps on the couch while she watches a show and munches some cereal. We even have a sleeping bag next to the couch just for Carlo's early morning 'nap'. After I get up and Carlo leaves, I wait for the time during Sesame Street when Elmo comes on, and I take my shower. The idea is that Elmo keeps Bella's attention and she is less likely to get into trouble. Guess it didn't work the other day, because I came downstairs to this mess. A whole box of cereal dumped out in my living room! The dogs had a nice snack though!
Baby Isabel and Aunt Lisa came over for a visit today. We had nice visit during an unusually long Bella nap. Isabel is growing... there isn't as much of a difference now even though she and Lucy are 3 months apart.
Lucy (left) and Isabel (right)



No comments:
Post a Comment