Black Friday was initially a disappointment, since I didn't get the TV at Target I wanted. I was sooo close, I literally watched a guy take the last one. One more there and it would have been mine. If the stupid Target workers would have told me the correct spot they were in, it would have been mine too. Funny how all the TVs were out of stock online during the sale Fri & Sat, and Sunday morning there would be no problem ordering online at full price! Oh well, it just wasn't meant to be I guess.
After Target, we hit Kohl's, got a few things, waited in line forever, ate breakfast, hit Toys R Us, waited in line forever, hit Gymboree, waited in line forever, hit Boston store, wait was OK there, and finally Kmart. We had other places we could have gone, but we were exhausted and already scored some good deals. 5:30 AM - 2 PM is a very long time for me to shop, since I'm just not a big shopper to begin with. I love Black Friday though. Like Carlo said to me, 'This day is like Christmas for you isn't it?". Yup, pretty much!
Lucy turned 6 months on Friday and Bella is 2-1/2 today. Lucy is still trying to master sitting up, and still trying to get those 2 bottom teeth to poke through. Bella is turning into such a little girl now. Singing songs, taking care of her 'babies', and taking care of Lucy!
Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!



No comments:
Post a Comment