Had trick or treat in our neighborhood last night. Bella had a blast. She is really coming out of her shell lately. She would say 'trick or treat' and 'thank you' and loved seeing all the other kids in costume. I could
hardly make her wait until Daddy got home so we could go out. The best costumes I saw were 3 boys dressed as
oompaloompas (
sp?).
Too bad we have tons of candy left. Same thing happened last year. I was prego with Lucy and the doctor noticed I gained a bit more than usual. I'm a sucker for chocolate and sweets.
OK, here's the last pic of a Halloween costume, I promise (well, just until next year):

1 comment:
cute trick or treat pics. I like the blog banner...I tend to read my blogs through an RSS feed, so I don't always actually go to the website...you've probably had your blog banner up for a while.
Post a Comment