Today we (okay not we but I) carved Bella's pumpkin. It has been a long time since I carved a pumpkin but I still cannot stand the smell of pumpkin guts. Turns my stomach. Bella helped me with that, and collecting the seeds so we can roast them.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Trick or Treat
We decided to do trick or treating at the zoo this year. We had so much fun that I think we'll make this a Halloween tradition. Seeing all the kids in their cute costumes and having others comment on Bella & Lucy's costumes was worth it. Bella was a cow, so many kids and parents would point out the 'cow' to others. Some lady even had to take a picture of her too.


Bella loves the goat yard. I went in with her and Carlo stayed out with Lucy and watched. He said Bella had the biggest smile on her face the entire time she was in there. I love that simple things like that can just make her day.
Today we (okay not we but I) carved Bella's pumpkin. It has been a long time since I carved a pumpkin but I still cannot stand the smell of pumpkin guts. Turns my stomach. Bella helped me with that, and collecting the seeds so we can roast them.

Today we (okay not we but I) carved Bella's pumpkin. It has been a long time since I carved a pumpkin but I still cannot stand the smell of pumpkin guts. Turns my stomach. Bella helped me with that, and collecting the seeds so we can roast them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment