Friday, October 12, 2007

Serenity now!

What a morning. Bella was just crabby due to a late night and early morning. Note: crabby = whining and constant crying. I decided to torture myself further by taking a trip to the store with both girls. To spare the details, Bella definitely needed her nap today but it took her almost an hour to get to sleep. I was getting nervous. Bella finally slept and then Lucy decided to nap too! Hooray! Then came the knock at the door - the stupid mailman with a certified letter. Pasta barking like a psycho-dog. Lucy crying. NO!!! The good news is all is well, Lucy went back to sleep, Bella never woke up, and they're still sleeping now (probably shouldn't have written that). Dogs sleeping too. Anyone want an extremely barky Italian Greyhound?

I'm looking forward to a visit from my parents this weekend, and a much needed break from the kids on Sunday!

What happens to Lucy during a call from Mommy's work.

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers