Lucy is getting better at sitting up - she can sit for a while now with just the boppy pillow behind her. She loves when her big sister sings or talks to her. She will imitate sounds a little and tries to 'talk' back to us. We think a tooth may be in her near future too.
Bella is talking a lot now too. She can sing full songs now and wants to talk on the phone. She got very upset at me today when I hung up with my sister and didn't let her say hi.
Bella and I made this ghost the other day. Got the idea from another blog I read.
Here's a link to a recipe for some yummy pumpkin bread: Melt in Your Mouth Pumpkin Bread. I made it for a potluck last weekend and got lots of compliments and I'm making it again for Thanksgiving. I added nutmeg, more cinnamon, and 2 tsp baking powder to it though.



1 comment:
What little dolls!
Post a Comment