Carlo & I took a trip up to Lambeau Field with my sister and her husband on Sunday to watch the Packers win! Although it was sprinkling/misting throughout the game, it was a awesome game to watch. Kept us on the edge of our seats until the last play!
Grandma & Grandpa babysat. Lucy is still in her stranger-phase so Grandma was nervous to take care of her. Prior to us leaving, Lucy would cry and scream when ever they would hold her or even talk to her. Turns out that when I am not around she is just fine. Funny that she is that smart to put on a 'I want Mommy' act just around me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poncho-wearing weather... at least it wasn't snowing!


1 comment:
cute picture of Bella. my kids were like that a lot...put up a fuss when mom was around, but as good as gold when i left (only leaving me to worry the entire time i was gone that there was a horrible experience going on where they were at)
Post a Comment