Friday, December 7, 2007

Quarantine

The whole family is sick. Lucy and Bella are on week 2 of the cold, and Carlo & I are on week 1. Lucy was the most miserable since it really hit her hard at first. Now they just have a lingering cough and slight runny nose. I heard this thing typically lasts 3 weeks. Great. Lucy's first tooth popped through in the middle of all this just to add to the fun. See below. Bright red cheeks and drool = new tooth. Snotty nose = miserable cold.


On a happier note St. Nick came to our house and daycare on Thursday. Bella was very excited to see what was left in her shoe. Yes, we put our shoes out for St. Nick. When I was little we'd get our shoes filled up with candy and get a present but I have yet to find anyone else who put their shoes out instead of stockings. I don't really know where that shoe tradition stems from. I'm guessing from my mom who has a Scandinavian decent.

Bella and I made a chain to hang up counting the days until Christmas. Every morning she pulls off a link. And on special days (Grandmas visiting, Santa visit, etc) we put a special sticker on so Bella can look forward to them.

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers