Monday, December 31, 2007

Flannel Monster and Christmas-Part 2

Bella and Lucy got so many cute toys for Christmas and Bella has insisted we get every one of them out of the box and played with! However, I made this flannel board for her for Christmas, and although I hoped she would like it, I think she likes it a little too much! They do flannel stories at her daycare, which is where I got the idea. I have to tell a story or song and she helps putting pieces on the board that go with the story. So it isn't really something she can do by herself and she always wants to play with it!

Our Christmas-Part 2 was with Carlo's family. His mom came up from Florida this year to spend the holidays with us and Carlo's brother and sister. We all went out to eat on Saturday and then went back to our place to open presents. We got to see baby 'Izzy-bell' as Bella would say.

Bella just loved the holidays this year. She gets so excited for the get-togethers, seeing all the relatives, and the presents too! I'm just exhausted from it all! Happy New Year to all!

I just got asked to do flannel stories...again...

Lucy is sick...again... (just another cold)

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers