Bella slept in until 7:15 this morning. For once she didn't come to our bedroom to wake us up and had to come downstairs to find us! What a treat! Lucy went to bed a bit earlier last night, 8:30, but I still can't figure out how my mom got her asleep for the night at 7:30 on Saturday. Must be a grandma thing.
Monday, December 17, 2007
work, sleep, and play
Well, after an unproductive weekend (full of holiday happenings), Bella & I went off on a muffin baking spree today. 80 pumpkin mini-muffins and a dozen raspberry. There will be 20 of us in one house over the weekend so we'll need all the comfort food we can get! I plan on making some more goodies later in the week too.
Bella slept in until 7:15 this morning. For once she didn't come to our bedroom to wake us up and had to come downstairs to find us! What a treat! Lucy went to bed a bit earlier last night, 8:30, but I still can't figure out how my mom got her asleep for the night at 7:30 on Saturday. Must be a grandma thing.
Bella cracks me up with her pretend play now. It is kind of a new thing for her to imagine, so I guess that's why I think its so funny. She'll load up her grocery cart, put her wallet in her purse, carry her little basket of food and say she's off to the zoo or the store. This picture above is a common sight too. She'll line up all her babies on the stairs and sometimes spread all of Lucy's toys around there too. I'm not sure what's in her head with that one but it keeps her busy!
Bella slept in until 7:15 this morning. For once she didn't come to our bedroom to wake us up and had to come downstairs to find us! What a treat! Lucy went to bed a bit earlier last night, 8:30, but I still can't figure out how my mom got her asleep for the night at 7:30 on Saturday. Must be a grandma thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Haylee plays with Victoria's Secret bags, too! ha, ha!
Post a Comment