Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Pat's!

Bella and Lucy have a great daycare! First, they have a party at the end of the week when any normal people would be sick of chasing after babies/toddlers all week. Then they do all of the things that you'd never do in your own house. Like the pool full of green spaghetti! It was so funny, but Lucy balanced on her butt the whole time so her legs wouldn't touch the spaghetti.

Bella got to play with a green water and dried peas table. They also had a big blow-up slide with a ball pit at the end. They had lots of fun! Anyway, it is so nice that Bella & Lucy have a place to go and do the things that I'm not always so good at doing at home!

I just thought this was funny. Bella and Lucy sat here reading books for a while. The fact that they were so quiet and happy for a chunk of time was unusual! Usually I will hear Lucy scream from Bella taking away something or hurting her. I guess that's a sign of good things to come - playing together without Mommy!

This week drywallers will start on our basement! I'm so excited to finish that off and move the toys down there!

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers