Sunday, March 2, 2008

Carnival!

We started the weekend by upgrading Bella's car seat so Lucy could move into Bella's. I was getting so tired of lugging Lucy in the carrier type car seat even though she could have lasted a few more months in it. The seats in our van look strange with 2 huge car seats hogging them! We also stopped at Target to get a few things. Remember when Bella swiped a candy bar from the grocery store a while back? This time she got away with 3 bottles of drain cleaner! Carlo had his coat stuffed under the cart, and apparently when I had my back turned choosing some cleaners, Bella arranged the Drano bottles under the cart. Little stinker. We didn't see because Carlo's coat was blocking them. We paid for our stuff and walked out the door with them still under the cart! When we realized we promptly returned the cart to the store. I'm not sure what she was thinking with that one!
On Sunday we went to the Menomonee Falls High School Kids' Carnival. Abby and Beth were there 'on duty', but took time to play with us too. It was a great thing to do with Bella. We paid $5 for tickets and she played a bunch of games and got a ton of great prizes. I felt a little guilty leaving with as much as we did!


Abby helping Bella with the Cake Walk game...


She won that game and got to pick a cake to take home (I know...what a cool prize!):

Here she is with her other winnings (I'm not sure why she picked the scary looking gorilla):

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers