Lucy is enjoying crawling. She is happy as can be just being left to explore the house. She'll put any little bit in her mouth so I am trying to keep the floors cleaner. This morning I had to fish a piece of dog food out of her mouth!
This past weekend we went to Stonefire Pizza in New Berlin. I would compare it to a ChuckECheese but nicer (I think since I haven't been to a ChuckECheese in ages). Bella had lots of fun since they have an area just for 4 and under. They had a water table, train table, face-painting, play gym, play kitchen, and an area with blocks. Of course they had an area for the older kids that have all the games that require tokens and then you get tickets to get little prizes. I'm glad we don't have to spend the money on that yet! It was fun but got a little crowded after a while.



No comments:
Post a Comment