Monday, February 11, 2008
Snow, play, and crawling?
We got snowed in last week - over a foot of snow! It took us a few days to get completely dug out. I got stuck in it a few times too. Once was after I dropped the girls at daycare. Two strangers had to help push me out! This was the day after the storm too so you would think the snow would have been cleared by then. Nope. I went sock-less at work that day since I was in my work shoes, trying to dig my tires out of the snow. Not a fun morning. Here was the view out our window on Wednesday:
Bella had fun in her sled, sliding down the "mountains" around our driveway. She'd climb up the snow piles while I got her sled ready and say to me "wait Mom, I have to get upstairs". She is too funny sometimes. Too bad it got so cold over the weekend we couldn't go outside anymore. We got her Valentines for daycare finished and watched some movies.
We decided to try out Milwaukee's Betty Brinn Children's Museum on Saturday. It was a lot of fun. It turned out they were doing a special Valentine's thing too so we also got free make-your-own sundaes! What a bonus. We went through the whole thing, but spent most of our time in the 3-yr and under area.
Lucy can now move around pretty well, but I still wouldn't say she's crawling. She drags herself with her arms to get where she wants to go. I remember Bella pushed herself backwards before she got the hang of it. Here's Lucy in action:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
congrats on a nearly mobile 2nd child! ready for more snow!?
Post a Comment