Monday, February 4, 2008

fun things to do

Here is Lucy at her newest trick and one of her favorite things to do:
For some reason she will throw herself back to hang upside down and laughs. Silly thing.

Bella's favorite thing lately is her Sit 'n Spin. She spins on it a lot during the day and loves when I swing Lucy above her like Lucy is about to kick her. Some days I get worried she spends a little too much time on that thing.

Yesterday we watched the SuperBowl at my sister's. Besides the game, we had Bella as entertainment. Abby had a few friends over too, so Bella split her time down in the basement with the teenagers and upstairs with us. When she wasn't prancing around sometimes she'd just stand under the TV, smile, and give that look like "everyone look at me, aren't I cute?". She also got the special job to help feed their bunnies and to give the dog some treats. She had a blast with everyone, confirmed by her asking if we could go over to Auntie Beth's again today.

I've been slacking with the picture taking lately so I will direct you to Beth's blog for pictures of the Superbowl. Instead of taking pics I've actually spent some time organizing some old pics and starting an album. And I started another crochet project.

1 comment:

amy said...

when they're sitting like that, that's when we tickle them...then they don't do it so much. except Haylee, because she LOVES to be tickled. oddly.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers