Lucy is officially crawling! She has been since last Friday so she's getting pretty good at it. She can also pull herself up to her knees. Here's a video.
I guess since Bella was so easy to potty train, she's getting me with a some difficult jealousy problems. She takes just about any toy Lucy has and has a hard time sharing. I hope this is a short phase! It doesn't help that we're either snowed in or its too freezing cold to do anything. Wind chill was -10 today and 2 months ago I'd keep the kids in all day. Now its just a normal day. No playing outside, of course, but we went to Bella's storytime and ran errands as usual.



2 comments:
it's like your dogs are cats! :) ha, ha! and i'm sick to death of this cold weather as well! grrrrrr.
yeah, they do have cat qualities. Pasta also sits on top of the couch and looks out the window. If she'd only meow instead of bark...
Post a Comment