Wednesday, April 23, 2008

11 months



Lucy is 11 months today! She is getting so big now that I am seeing a lot of the 'baby' in her fade. She had a full lunch at daycare yesterday. Hamburger mac, tator-tots, peaches... I couldn't believe that! She is one determined and strong-willed little thing too. She will just laugh at me when I catch her going up the stairs and then she throws a fit when I get her down. She hates laying down for diaper changes, she has more important things to do I guess. She loves Pasta and Shadow and loves to watch them play. She crawls up to Bella and grabs onto her back, kind of like a play-wrestle. One more month until the big 1!

1 comment:

amy said...

she's so cute! her baby-looks are fading. so sad that they grow up so quickly.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers