Monday, April 21, 2008

Swing?

On Sunday we rented a U-haul since Beth & Jeff were kind enough to let us have their swing set (and help us put it together)! We got it loaded up and over to the house fairly quick, but unfortunately it didn't get put up together as quickly! There were some challenges with our sloped backyard and getting the pieces to fit exactly how they were before.


Good thing it was a beautiful day to be outside and Bella and Lucy had fun playing with their cousins! We did get the main section with the slide up and I got a swing put on it today. We still have to get another section up for the tire swing and sand/stain it all. Don't ask what work we've done on the basement lately!


Bella has been playing very well with Lucy lately. She is really anxious for Lucy to interact with her a bit more though. Bella is also developing empathy for others. Like the other day, we were talking about eye color and how Bella, Lucy and daddy all have brown eyes. I said, 'poor Mommy is the only one with blue eyes!' She said seriously, 'I like you Mommy'. How sweet!

1 comment:

amy said...

I totally lay the guilt trip on my kids about how they have chocolate eyes and I don't.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers