Day 1: Lucy throws up.
Day 2: Everything seems OK, Lucy just sleeps a bit more.
Day 3: Lucy seems OK/better, we go to the zoo, but while there, the sickness seems to move to her back end.
Day 4: More messy diapers for Lucy, Bella throws up 3 times that night.
Day 5: Bella & I stay home, Lucy to daycare, I feel deathly ill by lunchtime, Lucy gets sent home from daycare for diarrhea, Carlo comes home from work to take care of all of us.
Day 6: Carlo gets sick and sleeps all day, Bella doesn't seem that bad, and I'm feeling a bit better. Lucy still has the back end problems.
Day 7: Carlo back to work, the rest of us stay home to recover a bit and things seem to get better although Lucy still has her diarrhea.
Day 8: I go back to work, Bella & Lucy to daycare. 3pm I get a call that Bella has diarrhea. Lucy thankfully was normal that day.
Day 9: Lucy better, Bella has bad diarrhea all day.
Day 10: Bella seems better, we go to Kidsfest, but I feel sick to my stomach late afternoon and all night.
Day 11. Today. Seems OK so far. I feel better although I still don't have much of an appetite.
At the zoo on day 3.
Lucy can crawl up the stairs now. She's driving me crazy since they now draw her like a magnet! I have to find the gate for the bottom of the stairs...soon!



2 comments:
sorry to hear about all the illness! that's crummy. hopefully it's all gone now that the weather's shaping up! what was kidsfest?
Kidsfest was at the state fairgrounds this past weekend. Its free with a bunch of kid-stuff to do. We went to see the Wiggles characters in concert :) You should go with us next year!
Post a Comment