Wednesday, December 10, 2008

20 pounds!

Bella reading to Lucy. Awww....


Lucy & Bella went in for their flu shots this morning. Lucy also got her weight checked. 20 lbs 3 oz! Yea, I can turn her car seat forwards, but she is still off the bottom of the growth chart. We only saw a nurse for this visit, so the doctor will call if she senses any problems. My guess is that she is just small. Shots went OK - I don't think its ever fun.

The girls had their daycare Christmas party last Sunday. No parents allowed! Carlo & I had the afternoon to ourselves. We had lunch, shopped around, and even stopped for coffee. SO nice :) We really have the best daycare. We picked the girls up and had a visit with Santa. Neither one were too thrilled with him. That's why Carlo & I are in the pic.



My parents came down for a few days. My dad worked on the basement, my mom did some cooking & cleaning. They even shoveled all that snow for us on Tuesday. I'm getting spoiled.

Their latest trick - dual sit 'n spinners:


I have two Christmas presents left to buy, but unfortunately I have a bit more work to do on my crafty presents. Time to step it up...

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers