I hope everyone had a nice Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve at the Saunders with my parents and ate WAY too much food. I really didn't have to bake as much as I did!






It seems that the big hit of the season was from Santa. Bella & Lucy both love playing in that tent. They read books in there, bring toys, babies, etc in there and shut the door and pretend a monster is going to get them.
In other related news, I did get DONE with the daycare teacher presents! It was a close one since I never figured in the time hand-sewing a snap onto each one of those stupid chapstick holders. I always get myself in too deep! I made each teacher a "cozy" for travel kleenex and chapstick. I think they turned out nice and it was fun to get the sewing machine up and running again.

I finished the girls' tutus, but only got around to making one dolly diaper.

We had my work Christmas party last Saturday at the domes. What a nice atmosphere - the one dome was so pretty with poinsettias and a huge decorated tree. I should have taken some pics, but I only got this one before we left. Carlo took advantage of the free drinks all night, and paid for it later. Long story.
I finished the girls' tutus, but only got around to making one dolly diaper.
We had my work Christmas party last Saturday at the domes. What a nice atmosphere - the one dome was so pretty with poinsettias and a huge decorated tree. I should have taken some pics, but I only got this one before we left. Carlo took advantage of the free drinks all night, and paid for it later. Long story.



No comments:
Post a Comment