Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving recap


Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I got to see my entire family which was great. My mom & Dad, Meg and fam, and Craig and Clark had Thanksgiving dinner at our house. Beth & fam stopped over later. Having the basement finished (almost) was so nice since all the kids could play down there. Craig's truck broke down a block from our house, so he had to stay an extra day. He and my dad decided to work in our basement and installed the closet and bathroom doors! Yea! My dad also put trim around all the windows.



Mom, Beth, Meg & I were at Kohl's at 4 am on black Friday. That was after I made my online purchase of our new flat screen TV! I have been waiting for a new TV since I missed out on one on black Friday a year ago. The TV we have now is color impaired. It only shows red and green. Very annoying. Anyway, we got everything on our lists and other than an over-1-hr wait in the Toys R Us line, everything went smoothly. After 7 hours of shopping, we downed some margaritas and lunch shortly after 11 AM :) After napping at home, we all went out to eat to give the kids and husbands a treat for being home without us all day :)

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers