Bella's first snow angel
In other news, my dad finished up the last bit in the basement for us. He packed up his tools and took them home. Now its up to us to organize and decorate how we want. I have been enjoying having a permanent home for my sewing machine but Carlo says I have too many hobbies now. That's just code for "you're making me watch the kids too much". Don't worry, Carlo gets plenty of free time to himself too, I'm just cutting into it a bit more lately!
Lucy is definitely making an effort to talk more but she is such a handful at the moment. She never sits still and doesn't really listen. She sticks every crayon and marker in her mouth and thinks its fun to constantly run away from me at the library. She's a climber. She'll lay face down on the ground and scream and cry if she doesn't get her way. I get a workout when I'm home with her all day!
This just in...Bella wrote her name all by herself. Way to go!



No comments:
Post a Comment