Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Reunited

My 2 forward facing girls :)  See that blankie?  Well, Lucy chucked it out the van door after daycare last week.  Luckily my friend found it in the parking lot and let me know she had it, but Lucy had to spend a night without it.  I didn't think it would be a big deal, but she was seriously MAD that she didn't have it to go to sleep that night.  We had every crocheted blanket in her bed that night, trying to have her accept some sort of substitute.  It didn't work.  I think she cried for an hour straight before she wore herself out.  I thought it was a good thing she didn't like nuks as a baby but the bankie thing is getting a bit out of hand.  A second 'bankie' is on my to do list now.  


Lucy zonked after the 5 minute drive home from Bella's swim lessons this morning.  

  

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers