Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy St. Valentine's Day!


This is the picture we put on all our valentines this year.  We got picture cards for family, but we made ones for the daycare friends (the picture was printed on the back).  Bella worked very hard on all her valentines, I was surprised she stuck to it so well.  She colored, stamped, and put stickers on each and every one (there were 42!).    


We also made some heart sugar cookie cut-outs to celebrate.  These cookies are sooo gooood.  I've been looking forward to making them since Christmas.  I even took a picture of them :)  If you're lucky enough to grace my presence in the next day or two maybe I'll let you have one!  
Bella and Lucy like them too, so they are vanishing fast!


We had planned to go to the Betty Brinn Ice Cream Social today, but Lucy wasn't feeling up to it.  She has a bad cough and a fever on and off.  Low energy.  So we went to the mall instead where the kids could kick back in the stroller.  Other than that, the past week or so we've been busy with outings.  I found out that Bella &  Lucy seem like big huge kids next to a baby.  Our friend's baby, Tyler, lucky was a very good sport with Lucy trampling over him.  We went to the zoo on a 50-degree day - too bad those days are gone.  And we went to Stonefire Pizza with some friends.  A great way for the kids to burn off some energy.      

Checking out some birds at the zoo:
Lucy with one of her best buds, Natalie, at Stonefire:

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers