Bella made her first trip ever to the dentist today. I am happy to say she did an excellent job! She is generally timid around strangers so I wasn't that surprised when she just opened up and let the dentist "count" and clean her teeth. Then she got to watch me get my teeth cleaned (during which she managed to unravel the entire thing of floss she got).
Bella also made her first trip to get her first 'professional' hair cut about a week ago. She did a good job listening again with that too. I can't imagine taking Lucy to do these things. I think they will turn out to be very different stories but I could be wrong.
Lucy is also experimenting with new hair dos...
And I love that she can go on the swings all by herself now :)
Just when I thought life couldn't get any busier, my work (fortunately) landed a few projects that are a bit more than we can handle. Therefore, I'm adding another day to my schedule, temporarily, to help out. We had been slow for a while, so if I am wanted and needed, I have to take advantage of it! Even if I'd much rather have this happen in the middle of January!



No comments:
Post a Comment