Thursday, May 28, 2009

Birthday girls


My two babies turned 4 and 2 last weekend.  I guess I shouldn't say 'my babies' anymore.  I know everyone says it, but its so true that they grow up so fast.  In a blink of the eye.  In a way its a good thing.  I don't need to carry around a million things in a diaper bag anymore.  I don't have to drag that awful, 2-ton double stroller everywhere (although Bella still prefers a stroller ride).  No more cutting food into a million tiny pieces.  They play together and even though they fight, they have tons of fun together too.  Lucy will watch TV for maybe 10 minutes now :)  I can have a full conversation with Bella on how her day was when she's away from me.  


We spent the long weekend up at my parents house.  The weather was beautiful.  Not very hot, but warm and sunny.  It would have to be about 95 degrees to go swimming this early in the season. Dad & Carlo had some unplanned swimming - they had to go diving for a wrench that was lost when putting in the dock.  Glad it wasn't me!   

This summed up the weekend...ahhh.... nothing like sunshine on your skin and the warm breeze through your hair (can't you tell that's what she's thinking?!).

  

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers