Monday, September 24, 2007

13 lbs 3 oz

Lucy went to the doctor today for her 4 mo checkup. 13 lbs 3 oz and 25 inches - no wonder that car seat is getting so hard to carry around! She's actually average on the charts for weight and a little on the tall side.

Yea.. its TV premire week :) I just watched Dancing with the Stars. Yes, I'm one of those people. Often the people I associate with think that show is very dorky but I love it! I even went to their live show with my mom and sister last winter. I usually get the really wide-eyed look reaction when I tell people that! And how cool that Drew Lachey is one of the hosts! He is my favorite. I'll have to ask my nieces about that Cheetah Girl that's on the show - she was the best one tonight. Now I'm just waiting for The Office premire on Thursday!

Lucy from a few wks ago when it was so cold.

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers