Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Good day

Today was a pretty good day - it was so nice out! We had Bella's storytime at the library and then played at the park there for a while. Lucy has even been in a park swing now. Funny, but I would have never done that with Bella at 3 months!
I've been trying to get a strategy together for all my pictures. I started using Shutterfly to sort them. Instead of printing the individual 4x6 prints I think I'm going to create photo books where the photos are printed on the page of the book for you. That way it will be kind of like scrapbooking with a lot less work! I'm saving that for a winter project though.

Lucy enjoying her Jumperoo

1 comment:

amy said...

you should use Picasa...found at picasa.com

it's free, it's what i use, it's made by google so Jim nearly demands it. anyways, just another picture thing to consider. you can share online with it as well.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers